Tech Team Twitter Feed

Tuesday, June 5, 2012

Ready for eLearnDevCon

I'm sitting in my hotel the day before the eLearnDevCon conference starts.  I've checked in, received my materials, verified all the sponsor materials have arrived and identified the rooms my team and I will be presenting in.  We are giving 11 presentations over the next three days on topics ranging from augmented reality to getting ISD and technology teams communicating better. Check our our sessions. It should be exciting to speak with the eLearning community and share ideas about how to improve eLearning products.

In addition to presenting, I'm planning on attending numerous presentations.  How do you decide which to participate in and which to read through the materials later - since you can't go to all of them?  The line up is very strong, containing topics each of my team members can attend, learn and implement through the coming year's worth of work.

Preparation for the conference has been exhausting - getting regular work done while getting sponsorship packages created, working with our corporate social networking people to figure out how best to use this medium while at the conference, oh yeah, and getting the sessions ready to present.

I trust all attendees are as excited about the conference as I am.  Let me know your thoughts.

No comments:

Post a Comment